Pittsburgh Chapter 2017 Scholarship Program
The Institute of Management Accountants-Pittsburgh Chapter is proud to announce the winner of the 2017 Scholarship is Marlena Hensley, an accounting major in her junior year at Clarion University. Congratulations to Ms. Hensley, of Pittsburgh, in winning this scholarship worth $1,000!!
The scholarship was presented at the Pittsburgh chapter meeting on April 19.
This scholarship is awarded annually and applications for 2018 will be made available later this year. Eligibility Requirements
- Be currently enrolled at a United States college or university in Western Pennsylvania as a full- time (12 credit hours or equivalent) undergraduate freshman, sophomore, junior, or first- year senior accounting or finance major or who is enrolled as a full-time graduate student (9 hours or equivalent) presently accepted in a masters-level business program.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.75 overall and a major grade point average of
- 3.00 (based on a 4.0 grade scale).
Submit the following:
- Completed application
- Current official transcript
- Current resume (maximum 1 page in length)
- Personal biography of 250 words or less describing your rationale as to why you chose your major, your career objectives, leadership abilities and community activities
- Two references
Applications must be postmarked or e-mailed by March 15, 2017
Note: Applicants may also submit scholarship applications electronically to email@example.com with the understanding that the application is incomplete until the official transcript is received. The postmark deadline applies to the official transcript.
Thank you for assisting us in meeting our organization’s mission – to award scholarships to the best and brightest students.