Pittsburgh Chapter 2018 Scholarship Program
One scholarship for $1,000 is awarded annually. Applications for 2018 are now being accepted. Download the 2018 Scholarship Application here. Eligibility Requirements
- Be currently enrolled at a United States college or university in Western Pennsylvania as a full- time (12 credit hours or equivalent) undergraduate freshman, sophomore, junior, or first- year senior accounting or finance major or who is enrolled as a full-time graduate student (9 hours or equivalent) presently accepted in a masters-level business program.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.75 overall and a major grade point average of
- 3.00 (based on a 4.0 grade scale).
Submit the following:
- Completed application
- Current official transcript
- Current resume (maximum 1 page in length)
- Personal biography of 250 words or less describing your rationale as to why you chose your major, your career objectives, leadership abilities and community activities
- Two references
Mail application and materials to:
Applications must be postmarked or e-mailed by January 15, 2018
Note: Applicants may also submit scholarship applications electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with the understanding that the application is incomplete until the official transcript is received. The postmark deadline applies to the official transcript.
Thank you for assisting us in meeting our organization’s mission – to award scholarships to the best and brightest students.