Are you interested in helping the Pittsburgh Chapter?
We are in need of volunteers to join the board to help plan and direct the professional events of our chapter. You can make a difference in keeping the Pittsburgh Chapter active. If you are interested and able to give an hour's time to the IMA, please contact Tim Abbott, VP Membership at email@example.com. Now is the time to step up. Thank you.
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- 6:00PM - Networking
- 6:30PM - Dinner
Place: Rivers Club in One Oxford Center, Pittsburgh PA
Topic: "How Accountants Can Create Engagement With Social Media"
Speaker: Cindy Neky
Digital Marketing Consultant
Cost: $35.00 / $20.00 for Students
Note: Payment required if reservation is cancelled within three days of meeting.
- Mixed Greens, Tomato, Cucumber, Carrot and Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Choice of Entree:
- CHICKEN PICATTA - Fried Chicken Cutlet with a Fresh Tangy Lemon Caper Sauce
- HERB CRUSTED SALMON with Smoked Tomato Coulis
- PASTA PRIMAVERA with Tomato Vodka Sauce
- NEW YORK CHEESECAKE with Mixed Berries & Whipped Cream
Please RSVP by Friday, September 16th.
At our website: RSVP for the Event
By Email: Kathy Goodwill at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: You can now make payment on our website (using PayPal) when making your registration to attend.