Are you interested in helping the Pittsburgh Chapter?
We are in need of volunteers to join the board to help plan and direct the professional events of our chapter. You can make a difference in keeping the Pittsburgh Chapter active. If you are interested and able to give an hour's time to the IMA, please contact Tim Abbott, VP Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now is the time to step up. Thank you.
We are sorry to annouce that our annual education day, PTAC, has been cancelled for this year.
Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2016
- 6:00PM - Networking
- 6:30PM - Dinner
Place: Rivers Club in One Oxford Center, Pittsburgh PA
Topic: "Planning With Purpose"
Speaker: Kenneth J. Lazarowicz
CPA and Advisor, Lazarowicz Financial Services
Cost: $20.00 / $10.00 for Students
Note: Payment required if reservation is cancelled within three days of meeting.
- Iceberg Wedge with Applewood Smoked Bacon, Tomatoes, Bleu Cheese Crumbles and Ranch Dressing
- Choice of Entree:
- CHICKEN SCALLOPINE with Mushrooms, Peppers and Marsala Wine Sauce
- MISO GINGER GRILLED SALMON with Thai Curry Carrot Sauce
- VEGETABLE STRUDEL with Boursin Cream Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Berries and Whipped Cream
Please RSVP by Friday, May 13.
At our website: RSVP for the Event
By Email: Loretta Corrigan at: email@example.com
NOTE: You can now make payment on our website (using PayPal) when making your registration to attend.