Are you interested in helping the Pittsburgh Chapter?
We are in need of volunteers to join the board to help plan and direct the professional events of our chapter. You can make a difference in keeping the Pittsburgh Chapter active. If you are interested and able to give an hour's time to the IMA, please contact Tim Abbott, VP Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now is the time to step up. Thank you.
Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- 6:00PM - Networking
- 6:30PM - Dinner
Place: Rivers Club in One Oxford Center, Pittsburgh PA
Topic: "FSLA and Salaried Employees"
Speaker: Deb Gray
Owner, Express Employment Professionals
Cost: $35.00 / $20.00 for Students
Note: Payment required if reservation is cancelled within three days of meeting.
- Iceberg Wedge with Applewood Smoked Bacon, Tomatoes, Bleu Cheese Crumbles and Peppercorn Ranch Dressing
- Choice of Entree:
- CHICKEN PARMESAN - Breaded Chicken Cutlet with Melted Cheese and Marinara Sauce
- PECAN CRUSTED TILAPIA - with Frangelico Beurre Blanc
- MUSHROOM RAVIOLI with Red and Yellow Pepper Coulis
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
Please RSVP by Friday, October 14th.
At our website: RSVP for the Event
NOTE: You can now make payment on our website (using PayPal) when making your registration to attend.